lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

"I wanted to grab the ball and kick it to me"

PABLO LUNATI RECOGNIZED THAT AFTER CHARGING THE CRIMINAL, WANTED TO KICK IT THE SAME BUT REACTED IN TIME.

It was missing. Milton Caraglio recognized him. But it was not criminal. Pablo Lunati, the arbiter of River-Arsenal that was defined in the Monumental Fernando Cavenaghi goal from the 12 steps after the controversial decision by the referee, explained the move. "Above I don't see, I look down and Caraglio touches him. My question was if he had been inside or outside, but I played it to me,"he said in dialogue with La Red radio.

Lack of Caraglio on Vangioni was nearly a meter outside of the area, then the wheel of River falls in and Fisher charged a penalty which did not exist. "It was missing, I have the leg up and I play it. After the match I learn that it was outside of the area, but on the Court I claimed that it had not been fouled,"admitted Caraglio, the offender, by radio America.

"I still have doubts. I could be wrong but missing there, "added Fisher then. The rain, the wet field, the speed of the move, all conditions for the mistake of an arbitrator who is always under scrutiny. It was missing - Caraglio-recognized it, but Fisher was wrong in charging the criminal for River.

Before the accusations and suspicions of favouring River, Fisher recalled the superclásico which led in the Monumental in October 2012, one that won the local (led by Matías Almeyda) 2 - 0 and ended tied 2-2 (Julio Cesar Falcioni) team. "I charged him a criminal to mouth and then the match ended tied. "There you have, to those who say that always helped River", defended the referee. Mouth discount had produced 31 minutes of the plug-in through a criminal Santiago Silva ran and the time equaled Walter Erviti.

Fuente:
 cursos gratis  cursos online  cursos gratuitos 


Posted via Blogaway


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.